Saturday, 29 December 2012

Weeks 45, 46, 47, 48, Project Life

Just catching up with Project Life!
 Week 45 was using my Cameo with a pen to create journaling blocks on a sheet of Kraft card stock. I love the sketch font I used for the title it worked fab with the sketch pens.
 I created all my journaling on one page and made a bulletin board style on the facing page.
 Week 46 I wanted to do a full page layout with this photo of my dad on Armistice day.
 The opposite page was a collage photo A4 sized and hidden journaling on a "Noted" tag behind.
 Week 47 I liked the exclusive Studio Calico speech bubble paper from American Crafts that was in my Roller rink kit. I used it to showcase tiny photo's and quotes from the week.

 The right hand page had larger photo's with some speech bubbles cut from the paper used above for journaling.
 I was not sure, when I started my December Daily, that I would keep Project Life going throughout December, but I decided to do it this week. I used a Studio Calico sketch to complete the left hand page and a photo collage of hubby's 50th birthday weekend trip on the facing page. I added a small collage photo on a paper bag to document the rest of the week. On with Week 49 now, hubby's actual 50th birthday week!! TFLx




No comments: