Wednesday, 2 January 2013

Final December Daily 2012 pages





 I like to finish one project before I star another so I have done the last few days of my December Daily for 2012. I can finally put away the Christmas papers in my 12 x12 box for another year and forget about them. I have loved this Studio Calico handbook for this project, it is the perfect size for me. The Heidi Swapp colourshine mist just made it that much easier to colour the naked chipboard. I added a few of my favourite Christmas carsd to the back of the album and stitched some cracker toys and jokes into two pockets, from New Years Eve. I only had two page protectors left over from my initial order of two sets plus what came with the album. Perfect.
The finished album:-




1 comment:

Wrightboysmum said...

It looks great completed and it's such a lovely colour on the cover.