Thursday, 3 January 2013

Freebie & my Project Life 2013 title page


I was stuck with my title page for 2013, as I had no ideas how to play it until we were all messing around with a plastic moustache that came in a cracker on New Years day, we all took a snap of each other at the table wearing the moustache and then I made a collage picture in Picasa, changed it to Sepia, gave it a dark vignette edge and hey presto I thought it looked great! Added the word family before printing and then added a banner across the bottom that came from Pink Paislee's Portfolio Ephemera pack. I made the top right hand card using my Cameo and created a print and cut card using a hello stamp brush from Studio Calico. I also used there hello cut file on the middle left hand card, together with their arrow. The top left and bottom right cards I designed myself using my Cameo and the font AR Carter from font zone. If you would like to download them for free you can get them here on one .studio file. I added the BG clipping banner and the heart to add dimension. TFLx

No comments: