Saturday, 19 January 2013

Project Life 2013 Week 2

One up side of the snowy weather is I am up to date with my project life!
Welcome to the Project Lifers joining me from Michelle's Project Life blog hop in the USA. 2012 was my first year of project life, the slide show is at the bottom of this page if you want to take a look at last years album I made with my normal scrapbook stash, (8.5 x 11 size).
As I said in my first post of 2013, I have combined 12 x 12 page protectors with 6x4 horizontal and vertical page protectors in a 12 x 12 album this year. 
I used the left hand page to chart the local fight in our town to retain our original cobbled high street. I am not often moved to join a protest group, but I am really angry about this and copied our local paper that reports the story. 2.5 million to replace them with block paving does not seem good value to me on any level!! 
The cobbles make our market town as far as I am concerned, so it may seem a funny story to write about in Project life, but it is taking up my thoughts at the moment. (gets down off her soap box....) 
The right hand page is a 6x4 page protector with photo's of my school bag, because we went back to school, my revamped craft space in a collage picture, a chalkboard card that I made, which I will show you how to make later this week and some thank you letters from my nephews for their Christmas gifts. A screen shot from my iphone, of a call with my younger son who is away at dance school in London and my elder son cuddling the dog on his return from work make up my week. I also wrote hidden journaling behind some photo's (if I want to keep it more private.) 
It was a quiet week this week, so just a bit of journaling and my date stamp here and there to record exact days. 
Week One pages were here



 My title page and a 2013 freebie card are here.
Thanks for taking time to look at my pages and enjoy the blog hop! TFLx



5 comments:

Melissa Renkawitz said...

I'm enjoying the blog hop! I like how u combine 12x12 more "traditional" layouts with divided page protectors. Cause why not!?! Project Life is such a great format to make your own!

Molly Porter said...

your pages look great! i hope that your town keeps the cobblestone road! what a great idea to keep the newspaper story. i'll have to remember that one.

Anonymous said...

I love your new lay-out for the Project Life. That 12x12 along-side the P.L. page looks great....Mgt.

Cindy said...

I think the street issue you is the perfect addition to your Project Life pages Cause that is a focus for you right now.

Great pages!!

Harry Caldwell said...

Hope the cobble fight is a success, I heard an article about it on Radio 4 a few weeks back.