Friday, 15 February 2013

Project Life Weeks 5 & 6



Week 5 began with a 12 x 12 layout of an article from the local paper, saying that the campaign to "Save our Setts" has won them a reprieve! Great! (See this post here for more details!)
The right hand page was a 4 x 6 photo page protector, which I sub divided using the background papers, as most of the rest of the weeks pictures were taken from my I Phone, either screen shots or Instagram photos. I printed the two photographs together on a 6x4 print on my cannon Selphy, then divided them and mounted them on some 6x4 patterned papers. The journaling was done on paper that was a Studio Calico stamp I then punched with the matching EK  success punch.

Week 6 was the reverse with the 6x4 page protector on the left and a 12 x 12 page on the right. This full page on the right hand side was a layout about my nieces 27th birthday. I used a 12 x 12 segmented sheet of paper from my SC Block party Add on patterned paper, kit that cut up nicely for the left hand page to go with my Instagrams. TFLx



No comments: