Sunday, 10 March 2013

Happy Mother's Day and Project Life Week 8



I am working on week 9 so I thought I would share week 8! I have been 'hors de combat' this week with an awful throat infection which left me voiceless by Wednesday, not good for a teacher! After a trip to the doctors Thursday and some antibiotics I began to feel as though I was making a come back on Saturday but it has been a nasty bug! So, due to that there has been a distinct lack of crafting and a lot more watching telly under a blanket with a dog on my lap! I finally started a layout yesterday for Project life week 9, but it's a slow process, I have no patience still!
Today is happy mothers day and I sent my Mum one of my confetti cards, like this one, but instead of the birds, I added Mum in Pink Paislee silver alpha's.
Due to my illness, I am keeping away from mum as she is about to go into hospital and needs to be well to have her operation.
I had a nice morning, with cards and presents from my three boys (Barney is included!)

and I particularly like my new spotty shoes!
although I wonder if I have a thing about spots when I was taking my Cath Kidston wellies off when I had walked the dog!! Lol! Happy Mother's day to all you hard working, multitasking Mums out there! I am looking forward to my hubby cooking our "dine in" meal from M&S later whilst I catch up with my lesson planning :( the downside to being ill all week :{ Hope to be more productive this week! TFLx

1 comment:

Sandra said...

I'm so enjoying seeing your project life pages, as well as seeing glimpses of your day on Instagram. Hope you're feeling better today