Saturday, 2 March 2013

Home made wood veneer cards

I am seeing them everywhere and I decided to have a go at making my own. A while ago I bought some wood veneer sheets from eBay to make some wooden tags, as it die cuts quite easily with the Cuttlebug and my Tim Holtz tags die. I searched for it on eBay, they sell it for dolls house and hobby work. I cut the 3 x 4 Project life card from it using some Fiskars snips and then rounded the corners with my corner rounding punch. The February stamp is from Studio Calico and I stamped it using Archival Ink from Ranger. I think it looks pretty good and it will be finding its way into my Project Life album for week 7 - under construction as we speak!
By the way, if you like Heidi Swapp's memory files and colorshine sprays, she has a whole host of project PDFs over here, to celebrate the launch of her line at Michaels craft stores in the US and Canada, why not check them out! TFLx

No comments: