Friday, 15 March 2013

Project Life catch up, weeks 9 & 10

Used some digital stamp brushes to cut out on my Cameo for this layout.

 Week 9 was a 12 x 12 layout on the left hand page and a 6x4 vertical page protector on the right. I have been fighting shy of these vertical 6x4's so I made the point of using one! I used some of the speech bubble sticky notes we got in a Studio Calico kit that have been sitting here on my desk.
 Week 10 was lots of Instagram pictures and not one that stood out to be scrapped alone on a 12 x 12 page, so I decided to have two 6x4 page protectors, one vertical and one horizontal.
I used up a whole bunch of vellum arrows from my Feb kit too by adding one to each card. Love the enamel dots for embellishing too. These tiny alphas are great, both Basic Grey and Simple stories.
All back on course now and up to date, not a bad idea with the next couple of weeks being hectic and Mum going into hospital. Will be keeping it simple! TFLx

No comments: