Thursday, 16 May 2013

I had me a happy birthday!!

With being hectic both at work and with family issues, crafting and Blogging seem to have taken a back seat lately, but I am trying to keep up with project life in between times. 
So pleased that I got to share another birthday card from my Barney. Also delighted he felt well enough to join in the festivities with his usual wrapping paper shredding!
Saved my Studio Calico monthly kit to open, as it contained my first Project life kit- watch out for more of that coming in layouts on my blog.
 Although we went out as a family last Saturday night as DS2 was home from London, it was still nice to have tea out at the pub after work to celebrate the actual day.
I have to say, standing on the playground in the rain on my birthday was not something I had anticipated, but there you go, duty day is duty day!! 
I felt spoiled. The boys had bought me a manicure and pedicure which I took without delay....

hubby also treated me to two bunches of roses! TFLx

1 comment:

SueB said...

Happy Birthday! Sounds like you had a wonderful day :)
Suzie xxx