Wednesday, 8 May 2013

{Inter}national scrapbooking day layouts

 More layouts from International scrapbooking day last Saturday  including this one, based on a sketch from Studio Calico. This one below was a challenge to use transparent material on a layout. I trapped some padded stars under the chicken wire acetate sheet and stitch around the edges. I also decided to go ahead and add some Washi tape to cover some blank Thickers and it worked really well!
 I also added a digital element to the photograph.
Most productive I have been in ages on 12 x 12 layouts! TFLx

2 comments:

Sandra said...

It's good that international scrapbooking day got you so motivated, you've got some fabulous layouts to show for it

Karen said...

Oh! I love the washi covered thickers. I am going to have to try that. Well done on your NSD LOs xx