Wednesday, 12 June 2013

Happy Little Moments altered book

This class, over at Studio Calico, is a class I took last year too (here) and it still inspires me! I took the opportunity to make an album with some old photo's I had in an 8x8 album that I did not like and it was not getting looked at. The format of the pictures was large, but I am still happy with the overall effect. I plan to make more books based on other stages of my son's life, to make a set. I tried to keep it masculine, as he is all boy. Not my usual colour palette, but it works. TFLx

















2 comments:

Sandra said...

I do wish I'd done more studio calico classes, when I see your work its always so inspiring

Sandie said...

That's lovely! Mini books are my favourite thing to make. Just joined a UKS team and following the link to pop over!