Sunday, 9 June 2013

Mini album from cardboard packaging

Just finished a mini album using some old photo's from 2005. I found an old 8x8 album, I hurriedly put together for DS2's 18th party, badly scrapped! I decided to liberate them and make the contents into two mini's. Here is the first one, covers made from an Amazon cardboard packaging envelope covered with Amy Tangerine papers.

Used extra pages made from chipboard and envelopes of various sizes. Made all the pages using Studio Calico's Pop Off The Page class as inspiration. Went layering crazy.







Love how it turned out! TFLx

3 comments:

Wrightboysmum said...

This looked lovely on Instagram it's great to see it in one post. I wish I was so quick. Thanks for the inspiration.

voodoo vixen said...

Brilliant, love all the different sized pages!

Sandra said...

Oh I'd be over the moon with that