Thursday, 20 June 2013

Project Life catch up! 19 & 21


I suddenly realised I had not posted week 19, so here it is! Using the project life cards is making it look more uniform, mine are from Studio Calico. I am also making a conscious effort to reduce the amount of photo's I have on each spread. I was getting hooked on including everything that happened because I was not 12 x 12 scrapping. I stitched some neon sequins on a card in the left hand spread, who says you can't use sequins with boys!

Here is week 21.

I liked the idea of including some more sequins, this time in a clear packet on top of a camera journaling card for extra interest. TFLx
If you want to see more layouts and photo's as they happen, look for me ( cannycrafter) on Instagram or Twitter.


2 comments:

voodoo vixen said...

Love these, would really like to do something like this but I know from past experience that it would fall by the wayside!! LOL

Sandra said...

I really enjoy seeing your PL pages