Monday, 14 October 2013

Catching up!! Project Life Weeks 34 & 35



I had not posted these two weeks of project life spreads, Weeks 34 and 35. Despite calling my last post week 34, I had included the pages for week 36! Duh! I decided to break out the embossing powders and the heat gun and add some details to some cards like Nic Harper does over at Studio Calico. Its a long time since I heat embossed.
Week 34 was a bit 'photo light' when I came to look in my files!

My nice got engaged whilst away on holiday and I had not documented that, so I moved it to this week, once I had seen and photographed the ring. I added a photo from the internet from the football match hubby had been to too. It is another way around lack of photo's! Stitching on an Amy Tangerine tag, some confetti and the title of the Studio Calico online class I took that week also helped to fill it up. I added a few digital elements to some photos, to add interest.


Week 35 was also a little bit photo light! I managed to keep track of things via the home diary and did a lot of journaling here. More digital elements added to the photo's here too. TFLx

1 comment:

Sandra said...

I really enjoy seeing your pages