Saturday, 5 October 2013

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!!!

So let's talk December Daily and Christmas Countdown! 
Over the last four years, I have completed a December Daily (which you can view if you click on the tab heading at the top of this page.) I have also made 24 projects through November, which I called my Christmas Countdown.
The original December Daily idea came from Ali Edwards Blog. The first two years I made my own album using recycled envelopes and paper bags. The third year I used a recycled children's board book and added pages. Last year I used a Studio Calico Handbook and page protectors and this year I have decided to use another one. Ali has shown a video clip of the latest Studio Calico kit she will be using, including a special handbook album this year. It looks great, but unfortunately is out of my budget. So that got me thinking, instead of my Christmas Countdown projects through November this year, I am going to plan my own December album similar to a Project life album and prepare various cards daily through November using my own stash. I will be using different techniques and share them here on my Blog. If you want to play along and use my downloads and make your own December Daily kit, feel free to join in. Well that's the plan anyway......... TFLx


2 comments:

Sandra said...

Looking forward to seeing your album. I spoilt myself and ordered studio calico 's daily December kit and so looking forward to it arriving

Anonymous said...

I was thinking to do The 12 Days of Xmas this year instead of a Dec Daily, but I'll keep looking in.
Thanks for sharing the downloads....Mgt.