Tuesday, 12 November 2013

Christmas Countdown Day 12 Tags

I never make a mini album without tags in it somewhere! I just love them! I have tags in all shapes and sizes in my stash and frequently make them from left over card stock. I was inspired this year to make some photo tags and even printed some on vellum which I will share later on Vellum day!
I had been gathering images in  my December Daily Pinterest board here, that I thought would make a nice Christmassy themed tag.
I printed the Reindeer tag on card and printed it on vellum using the draft setting, then layered them together.
Here is my inspiration board for my tags, some are my own wintry photo's which I printed off. here are what I came up with from my inspiration board.
 Studio calico shipping tag with mini Kraft tags for embellishment.
 Kraft tags with stamped and embossed images and some stitching.
 Kraft tags stamped with background stamps.
 Stamped shipping tags in glassine bags.
 Printable tags, free online, printed on Kraft.
 Tags made from white card with stitched lines, threaded on Jute.
 Print and cut tags using the Silhouette Cameo.
Embellished tag.
Layered tag with vellum that has punched stars and glitter stars using a stamp and stick glue pad and fine glitter.
Make sure you make some tags to include in your Jingle Journal!
Here is a free Studio file download for some 3x4 tag blanks to make some of your own that will fit in Project Life or handbook page protectors. TFLx

No comments: