Sunday, 24 November 2013

Christmas Countdown Day 18 Bring on the bling!

Let's sparkle up the jingle journal by adding some glitter and sequins to the December Daily! Christmas would not be Christmas without some glitz! I combined the tree sequin pocket I made yesterday, with a stags head cut from POW Glitter paper using my Cameo, to make my front cover rustic but sparkly! The stags head die cut file is from my Pinterest board here.
I have already shared a few ideas for adding sequins, but here is a round-up of the ones I have made.
 Vellum envelope with twine.
 Vellum envelope with washi.
 Stamped and stitched jar with sequins and stars.
 Glassine bag that  has been typed with "etoiles", with stars inside.
If you want to include punched confetti I use this swiss cheese punch from EK success.
This bag had vellum confetti stars in it that were a by-product of my vellum card design using the Cameo.
You can also cut glitter paper on the cameo and use the positive and the negative of the cut out, like this reindeer.

Normal glitter can be added with a stamp and stick pad, or a double sided adhesive tape or sheet. here I added glitter stars to a vellum overlay.

Here I added glitter over a stamped image.
Green vintage glass glitter stars on the green tag. bring on the bling! TFLx




No comments: