Thursday, 28 November 2013

Christmas Countdown Day 21 Heat Embossing

Heat embossing is something that I had stopped doing because I could not be bothered to get out my heat gun and all the powders, but I have rediscovered it recently! I made these enamel look discs a few years ago in a Christmas countdown here and thought I might use the same effect to make some fake flair!
The base for these discs was a metal charm from Tim Holtz, but a chipboard disc or wood veneer disc would work just as well. 
Here I used a chipboard disc and punched a patterned paper circle and glued it on the chipboard, then I triple embossed it with UTEE.
I embossed some wood veneer shapes......

I embossed on vellum.......
I embossed on Kraft card stock with silver pearl.........

I embossed on chalkboard paper and patterned paper in white.......


I embossed in gold glitter zing and silver tinsel.........

Add some sparkle to your December Daily with heat embossing! TFLx

No comments: