Details - I added the ribbon from our Swedish hamper to the cover...
and made a tab out of it for the first page.
I made the first two pages much clearer by simplifying the colours and lightening it all up so it was not so busy. (Go back and compare and see if you agree.)
I kept some red and green on this page...
and mixed it with pink on this page.
This page (above)I introduced a see through element top right by stitching a bit of ribbon and a word printed on acetate to a Studio Calico Magical acetate cut out with snow flakes on.
A few bits of red here and there.
Above, I introduced a scrapbook page just on normal paper without a page protector to add a bit of variety. The back of it below was used too and I included some glitter paper die cuts and flair.
Above, the right hand page protector has a card from Studio Calico that I stitched to an acetate from studio Calico and inserted some star sequins inside. This stops them coming out of the page protector.
I also stapled a wood veneer to an acetate card from the magical collection here...
and then backed it from the other side with a light blue journaling card.
I have finished my album up to Christmas day now but have had to stop because it was getting too full! Now playing catch up with project life. TFLx