Sunday, 19 January 2014

Week 1 Project Life 2014 - The start!



I opted for a pretty neutral colour palette here because I was inspired by the January mood board over at 2Peas you can see it here on my Pinterest board.
In was inspired by the woodgrain feel in paper and wood veneer and the aqua as the contrast colour, the brush script inspired me to have a go at my own January card and the stars I added in a tiny confetti pack to reflect the New Years Eve party. I added some hints of gold too in the rub ons. The trees I used to show me putting the Christmas trees away, but I tied it into the mood board by printing it off in black and white. Cosy I interpreted as my new winter boots which I photographed. One of my chosen cards had a tiny pop of coral on for an accent colour. I maybe should have added the coral enamel dots instead of the aqua to bring more of that colour in. I may change that. I have already completed Week 2 so will post that shortly. TFLx
Project Life kit used: Blue Note





2 comments:

Sandra said...

This is amazing. I love your mood board approach to it as well.

Resa said...

love the way you used that tag in the middle of the page.