Saturday, 4 January 2014

Wrapping up my December Daily pages for 2013

Normally I do the whole month of December, but this year I finished at Christmas day because my album was full to overflowing and I knew I would cover the other days in Project Life.
 Some of the cards from my Christmas countdown used here, including Letterpress.
 Die cut glitter paper backed with old book paper.....
More Letterpress cards and some stitching on the page protector to trap a pocket of wood veneer shapes. Another confetti mason jar I made.

 Studio Calico Letterpress plate for this one. Embossed wood veneer tree stapled on.
 A vellum envelope of sequin stars held in the pocket with a pin.

 Hidden journaling in the file folder and some pictures and packaging from Christmas day.
As you can see, full to bursting! That's a wrap fro another year! Thanks for looking and joining in with my Christmas tradition. Now to wrap up Project Life 2013!


1 comment:

Sandra said...

WOW .... I can't tell you how impressed I am