Friday, 28 March 2014

A Barney mini album from scraps and frames














I made an album by stitching together some trimmings of papers i had left over after making an album for a friend's baby. I stitched two strips together with zig zag stitch on my machine to make each page. I made other pages out of frames and envelopes and glassine bags with tags and stitched them all to each other with pockets etc in between. I love this kind of mini album with the mix of page sizes and types. The dogs are the digital stamps from Studio Calico that I coloured and used as stamps to cut out. 
I'm still adding to it now! i have added some of my favourite dog quotes from Pinterest. TFLx

5 comments:

Sandra said...

Oh this is so special xx

Anonymous said...

A super little album.....a labour of love obviously.....Mgt.x

SueB said...

This is simply beautiful!! Xxx :)

Isa (Batraplume) said...

A beautiful and touching tribute to your sweet Barney :) xx

Julie Muller said...

This is so lovely but made me sad too as my own special boy is looking old & grey now.

You are very talented and have made the most wonderful tribute to your beautiful Barney xx