Wednesday, 9 July 2014

Getting closer....

to finishing work and I am not sure exactly what my feelings are. At the moment it's all a bit of a whirl and my crafting has had to take a back seat in favour of clearing my classroom and organising all my resources that I am bringing home. I have been at that school for 12 years, so naturally I have accumulated a lot of 'stuff'! I am going on the supply list, so I may need some of it, also my son has applied to do his PGCE so I feel I can't throw anything away! Let's just say my garage is not looking pretty right now! I had it all organised early on, but I have descended into 'not enough space' mode so I am panicking slightly! I bought three more large storage boxes at the weekend so I am hoping that will help! I just need time to do it! I am tired out!

Rearranging my stash supplies is keeping me sane! New jar with heart motif from TKMaxx.

2 comments:

Sandra said...

I can understand the nerves, but oh you're going to have a fabulous time and I can't wait to see how creative you get when you have more time. But also don't be fooled into thinking you'll have loads of spare time! Trust me, you won't lol

TaraE said...

Love a good Jar....even better filled to the brim with Washi!! Txx