Monday, 22 September 2014

30 days of me class update

I'm not very good at managing to get myself into my Project Life very often! I do try to get my thoughts down occasionally, but I wonder exactly how much of "me" comes across in there. I decided to take the online class over at Studio Calico called 30 days of me and was a bit unsure I would complete it, but as it was run by Maggie Holmes, I knew I have always loved her classes and so I hoped I would get it done! 

I have been totally inspired to get this done and have really enjoyed putting it together. I showed some supplies I had pulled from my monthly kits in a previous post, but I knew I had enjoyed my Sicily album so much, I wanted to keep this white with pastel shades too.
Every time I complete a page, it becomes my new favourite! (Notice how my new colour coded embellishment storage is at work here too! In a previous post if you are inspired.)
I have pulled out my stamps now my stamp storage is working better and I am using so many more of them!
 This old Studio calico one is one of my all time faves! printing in black and white on vellum and stamping over the top in gold brilliance ink on this page.
Stamping and embossing on an acetate overlay this page:
Gold embossing too! I made a staggered flick book here using 3x4  project life cards and washi tape. Will share more tomorrow. TFLx



1 comment:

Sandra said...

It's been a joy watching this album come together