Tuesday, 16 September 2014

Colour coding embellishments & getting into the crafting groove!

I have really enjoyed this time "between jobs" and have got to grips with a backlog of Project Life! i think I was way back in June when I started my catch up this week!
I have been getting a lot of weeks caught up and am now up to week 30! I even started Volume 2!
One of the big decisions I made was to colour code my embellishments! It may sound simple but it was a big decision! So I emptied all my little storage boxes onto my desk and then sorted them according to colour.
As you can now see I have a mixture in each one, but all the same colour family, Epic!

It has actually helped my Project Life scrapping no end!
All beautifully labelled and in my top drawer! here are my categories.
I even went further and colour coded my die-cuts!
never have I been so organised! I am also completing a handbook at the same time as catching up on PL! I am taking Maggie Holmes class over at Studio Calico called 30 days of me, not something I normally like to scrap, but I felt it was appropriate at this time and before Maggie leaves SC. Check out my Instagram feed for how I'm doing! Link in sidebar and as always, thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Sandra said...

I'm defiantly going to do this ... You've inspired me, especially as I'm running so behind on PL