Friday, 26 September 2014

Triangle crazy, inspired by Pinterest pins

One of my favourite pages from my 30 days of me album was this page, very simple but effective. The inspiration came from this 
picture and this picture I found on Pinterest.
My choice of ink colours included some from the new release over at Studio Calico and my recent favourite Coral Bay, along with silver and gold.
The two stamp sets were from Studio Calico too. It was stamped on the back of a wood grain card stock page and I like how you can see the texture of the wood grain through it.
I am determined to make use of my Pinterest Pins! Check out my Pinterest Inspiration board here.
Last weeks post about this layout was also inspired by a Pinterest pin.

This one here.
Use your Pinspiration!! TFLx

1 comment:

Sandra said...

I always enjoy seeing your pins show up when I search Pinterest. I must say the wood grain looks fabulous with the colour triangles