Thursday, 23 October 2014

I'm so excited to share.........

Autumn is here and I am excited to tell you we are expecting a new four legged addition to our family! 
As you may know, if you have read this blog regularly over the years, I lost my faithful dog, aged 16, back in February and I was devastated! He will forever be in my heart (and on this sidebar.) However, as the months have gone on,I have found the house very quiet without a four legged friend, so we have decided now is the time!
Here he is the tiny scrap that is my new hound! born two weeks ago! Sergio! A miniature Dachshund!
I loved documenting this momentous step in our lives, exactly how it came about and I can't wait to meet him! To say I am smitten is an understatement. You can see more pics on my Instagram account! let's just say he will be featuring heavily in my crafting from now on! Roll on December when he comes to live with us! Even the boys are excited to come home and meet him! TFLx

2 comments:

Wrightboysmum said...

He looks so cute I'm looking forward to seeing him join the family.

Sandra said...

Trust me, I'm just as excited by your new addition to your family, I can't wait