Monday, 20 October 2014

Inspired combination for Project Life catch up

When I saw the diamond shaped puffy stickers in Studio Calico's Underground kit this month, I could not wait to combine them with this diamond paper from last months Poet Society kit 6x4 paper pad . They just go together so well!
Usually my Project Life is very much based around using the kit until it's all used up before I dip into the next one, but when I had a sneak peak at The Underground kit when it arrived, I had to take these out and use them straight away!!
As you realise I have been behind with Project Life recently and have tried hard to catch up, particularly with December Daily just around the corner! This spread came together really easily with two collage photographs made in Picasa and then some journalng by numbers!
I liked the numbers on the 3x4 card but there was not enough journaling space for me, so I trimmed the numbers off the side and used them on a piece from a 6x4 paper pad and added stitching for journaling lines. Yes I do find it hard to cut up cards, but I always use the other pieces somewhere else! I just have to! Another part of that same 3x4 card appears on the title card too.
So how quick was this page to do??? Very!


No comments: