Sunday, 12 October 2014

Week 36 Project Life - use that 'Fall' clip

Surprisingly I have caught up Project Life to week 36! Considering I was way behind, I have simplified it and stuck very much to using my Project Life kit to get the job done. 
I once remember reading an article by Becky Higgins saying how her product was initially designed to get the job done with minimum fuss for those with busy lives. With this in mind, I grabbed my Project Life kit boxes and tried hard to get the spreads done by printing off photos and collage pictures, then putting them in with some appropriate cards and of course adding some journaling to explain.
I cam across this Fall paper clip from the Poet Society kit at Studio Calico and it  happened to fall in the week when I was writing about being out of work now and how strange it felt on September first, not to be going back to school. I had pinned this quote from Pinterest when I first handed my notice in and it seemed appropriate to use the clip on this bird card, in this way.
 Other details include a hand cut number and some stars sewn into a cellophane pocket.
I love the colour scheme of this kit.
The only bright photo was my new iPhone 5C but I wanted to catch the coral pink of it. TFLx

2 comments:

Wrightboysmum said...

Love the matching nail polish. Great spreads😊

Sandra said...

I'm in awe that you caught up. I've set myself the goal of getting up to date by end of November.