Tuesday, 25 November 2014

Coming along nicely, more December diary preparation

This page is a scraplift of a layout by lifelovepaper from my Pinterest board. This is going to be L is for lights. Ii used gold and silver on here and added some green stitching to tie in with the digital Project life card I printed off from stampin up.
This page is J is for jingle and I used a Stephanie Bryan layout as a basis for this one. I will add a list of Christmas tunes on the tag and maybe a photo of my newest Christma CD sleeve. I switched the top two red pieces of card on this one after the photo as I wanted a warmer red. I will also add more stitching or mist to this later.
This page is a variation on Shanna Noel layout from my board. Just a hint of green in the hand cut trees for my page about trimming the tree. The date tag may change nearer the time. That's why they are stapled on, in fact after these three layouts I have left the date numbers off until after I have taken each photo.
This 8.5 x 11 album is going to be different to my others and makes a change from the pocket pages I've made before, that and the monochrome pics!
Which is your favourite so far? TFL x

1 comment:

voodoo vixen said...

Loving all your December pages! Makes me want to do JYC one more time... LOL