Monday, 24 November 2014

December Daily another 3 foundation pages


 I'm really enjoying making these foundation pages for my December album! I am putting together a skeleton page and then popping any extras in a plastic sleeve ready to add with the photograph. This date is the day we get the new puppy I know I am going to have lots of pic, but hope to pick a couple. One for this page which is H is for Happy in my Christmas alphabet. Ii used 3 Heidi Swapp gold foil project Life cards from her value kit and cut down the Pink Paislee Merry and bright 8 card to the same size and rounded the corners. I layered a watercolour paper tag, spritzed with Mister Hueys gold mist over some gold vellum and added a touch of colour in the red ribbon, which I've kept long so it looks like the puppy's new red lead. The acrylic frame will hold a monochrome picture of our newest family member and space for some journaling.
Not sure if I will add these extras or not.
Here is another page for the puppy, K is for Kiss,  This was based on a layout by Louise Nelson, from my Pinterest board here. I cut out the gold transparent You are Here from Studio Calico and layered it with a gold doily and some Martha Stewart gilding dripped onto black card. Gold thread, a chipboard frame & arrows from Crate Paper, complete the foundation.
This page was based on a layout by Scattered Confetti, using more Heidi Swapp gold foil Value Kit Project Life cards and a Pink Paislee Merry & Bright card trimmed to the same size and rounded. A snippet of Maggie Holmes gold striped vellum is also stitched on. A Heidi Swapp 3x4 file folder will hide the journaling. The wood veneer tree I bought in Germany. Space for a monochrome 3x3 photo on this one. I maybe will stitch around the edge on my machine in red to add a hint of festive colour. This page is for I is for Instagram so maybe the file folder will  hold a couple more Inst faves too! I could add extra pages in that and maybe some sort of fastening to hold it closed in the album. I will see how it develops.
Hope you are enjoying these base pages as much as I am! TFLx

No comments: