Tuesday, 18 November 2014

Update on my Daily December diary album process

I have spent a few days on album prep recently, so I thought I would update you with how I am approaching it. I am using a 8.5 x 11 album from American Crafts that I had in stock and I have collected my own items together to make a kit (see herehere.)
I have decided to switch it up a bit this year as it is year 5 for me, so i decided on an alphabet list of items ( not necessarily in date order) I want to photograph this year and intend on doing them in black and white.
I, like many people have a layout inspiration folder on Pinterest and I decided to put together a Pinterest board of Christmas Layout ideas here that would inspire me and I propose scraplifting some of them. I think scraplifting is a very good way of trying new ideas and leads to your own creative burst! Just always give credit to the original! 
I printed off index prints of the layouts and techniques I wanted to try and then made a pack of goodies for each layout inside a page protector.
So here is my box of page protectors for each layout I want to make plus a few spares! Organised or what?? TFLx

1 comment:

Wrightboysmum said...

It's looking great already. Thanks for sharing your process. I need to get started on mine.