Monday, 3 November 2014

Using both sides of Project Life cards

Sometimes I have a difficult decision, which side of the project life card to use? My Project Life kit from Studio Calico has horizontal and vertical versions of the same card on each side and if I really like a card I sometimes use both!
I liked the tag card in this months kit and the colour scheme of coral and green so on this spread I used the back of four cards from the previous page! 
Top left I added some washi tape over the wording that was there and then added an acetate You Are Here with my October rub on and week 42 Thickers on it and slid it in the pocket.
The Really? Really! card I like in the vertical so I journalled on this.
I covered the 'Harvest' in the bottom left pocket with a photograph and then wrote on the tags in the bottom right pocket, with some tiny photo's too.
This can make your favourite cards go twice as far! TFLx

No comments: