Thursday, 20 November 2014

Week 45 Project Life - Tags, tags, tags

They seem to be everywhere at the moment and I love them! 
This week was my nieces wedding and I knew Project Life would be tricky to get everything in! I did a double page spread extra.
For the LHS, I decided on an A4 collage print of photo's I had included in a black and white mini album I made for the bride (will post it tomorrow!)
Just one or two lightly coloured pink photo's elude to the wedding colour scheme, lots of tags grouped down the RHS with a few details of the day on it. A 12x12 for my album.
The RHS page for this double page spread includes the memorabillia. The wedding invitation and an envelope with the tags from the wedding favours and the new outfits we bought. A photo of all of us at the venue in our glad rags and some space for my journaling about the day.
What about the rest of that week?
Well it was our first meeting with the newest member of our family!
This was sitting opposite the 6x4 portrait page protector I used for week 44 but it was in a 12 x 12 sleeve for the wedding collage pic of my insert, so I decided on this 12 x 12 paper that looks like it is 6x4 portrait pockets (Amy Tangerine?) and I think it works rather well! I punched out some clocks from an old Studio Calico paper from the Cuppa kit Ive been hoarding and also did some stitching. It documents the items I have bought so far for our new arrival too! This will be great to look back on! I just Love Project Life! TFLx

1 comment:

Sandra said...

More fabulous pages in your album