Sunday, 28 December 2014

Days 21, 22, 23 & 24 December Album

More pages from  y December album. Don't forget a lot of these are scraplifted or inspired by my Christmas layouts board on Pinterest here.
This page for my son's birthday has an interactive photo booklet on the front, so I cut a large hole in the page protector and stitched it all around the sides to hold it in place, that way you can look at the booklet without sliding the whole thing out.
 A Heidi swapp project life gold overlay on this one.
Usedf my Cameo to cut the Zzzz out and and then backed with patterned paper. Punched out hearts and stitched together an embellishment. Journaling in white pen.
Added a vellum page before Christmas eve to break up the album a bit. Stitched the gold letters to it.
Christmas eve page includes a quote from some Crate paper from last year. Title is "Twas the night before Christmas." TFLx

1 comment:

Sandra said...

I think the zzzz's page has been one of my favs x