Wednesday, 3 December 2014

Free advent calendar page cut file & page 1 & 2 December ABC completed!


There's one thing I can say about getting ahead with base page preparation, each page is done in double quick time every day of December! For A is for Advent I took a picture of my advent calendar and sized it to 2x2 to go under door one of this cut file calendar I made using my silhouette. Journaling is under the A door and one other. Add a few sequins and it's complete!
As my Christmas gift to you I will make this page cut file available for the month of December 2014 download here and leave a comment below if you do, as it is nice to know who uses them! Link me up to any finished project with it too.
Page 2 was easy to finish off too! This scraplifted page from justg was mostly done apart from photo and journaling, finished this off quick sharp! Printing on my Selphy means you can get done in a flash each day too! TFLx

1 comment:

WhamBamPam said...

Hi Carolyn, TY for the advent calendar cut file. I had admired your page in the SC gallery, but hadnt realized you made a file until I read my email.