Thursday, 8 January 2015

Lets do this planner thing! Getting started!

It came! My Heidi Swapp planner arrived in the post so I decided to get right on and make a start to catch up!
First of all I knew I wanted to add my word for 2015 to the opening cover page. Using gold foil letters I added "live" and the 2015 stamp from #studiocalico in blush pink ink.
The reason I have chosen this word is because I feel that I am always busy planning for the next thing and forget to live today!
Here is the quote I typed up and printed out for the first page, edged with metallic Washi tape from MME.

On the back of this quote card I made a pocket using a 6x4 printable Project Life Card from #studiocalico that matches the colour scheme. Here is where I hope to keep track of my water intake using a free printable from the web that is from my Pinterest board 'planner ideas' here.
The Month strip of dates did not  have days of the week on, so using a set of stamps I had, I added the days in black ink. Here I listed important schedule dates of appointments and work.
The next page was a Project Life card from the HS gold foil value kit that I used to outline my goals for taking photographs this year. Broke out more stamps on this one and used a grey ink.
In the page protector on the next page I added a couple of inspirational quotes I found in my stash and a stamp 'live creatively' that I stamped on another HS gold foil value kit card that I cut to size and rounded the corners.
Now to the to do list for my crafting! Lots of inspirational quotes on this page! Headed with Make Stuff!
This page may not be big enough! Ha ha!
The next page was the calendar pages for the month at a glance.
Here I added number stamps, these were the smallest I could find in my stash and transferred the appointment dates across. I made myself a bookmark from an old plastic one I had from my Basic Grey planner. I added gold arrows cut from a HS PL gold foil value kit card and stuck them on. This book mark can easily be removed and moved on.
I then moved on to the day by day pages and stamped them with the days of the week and wrote a little about what I had done each day in January so far,
So there it is! That took me all morning! I will have to get quicker if this is to work for me! TFLx






1 comment:

tartantaz said...

I love the look of this planner. Now my mind is busy again thinking about using one of these for my years adventure setting out to prove life is awesome :) Thanks for the inspiration