Friday, 30 January 2015

Switching up my Layouts 2015

I have decided to scrap 8.5 x 11 this year after enjoying my December Daily so much. I had the albums and just needed to get my head around  simple scrapbooking. I am one of those who has got hung up on 'is mine good enough?' but guess what, I think I have finally decided to do what I feel and if that means each layout is different and the album not that cohesive I don't mind, be scary, be creative and see what happens!
This layout just happened. I am embracing a previously scary colour of lilac/purple right now and dug out these old Lemon Lush papers. I'm not sure how the triangle theme came into being, but it just happened and I like it! I used one of my Minc foiled cards here for a title and some journaling in a triangle, but the stitching was what pulled it together for me.
This layout used some of my Minc foiled cards again and a Letterpress card I did. White on  white appeals to me at the moment. I like the recent addition of digital Journal cards over at Studio Calico, because you can print several and cut them or punch them out without worrying you ruined the only one!
This one used my Cameo to cut out a large title from the background and place a contrast paper behind. I added stitching again. I filled the O with glue and added neon sequins for more texture. Still kept it simple. TFLx






1 comment:

Sandra said...

Do you know I'm truly in awe of you! How do you do it? You're such a busy woman and yet you still find time to create amazing layout ... What's your secret x