Thursday, 29 January 2015

Thursday's planner update

This week I included a couple of small photographs printed out on photo paper, one of the snow and one of my new car. I went with Flamingo, Purple Rain, Blush Crush Studio Calico ink and Spiced tin and Brown Sugar Jenni Bowlin ink too. ink this week for my stamping and added some embellishments from my pink and purple box.
A tricky week this week for me so needed a couple of inspirational quotes in there too!

Also decided this month at a glance page looked boring, so whilst I had my stamps out I went for it on these pages too! TFlx

3 comments:

Casey Carroll said...

I think I'd be more inclined to keep a planner if it looked like this! So pretty!

Sandra said...

You should think about doing YouTube videos, you have so much talent.

wanda reynolds said...

I love your planner idea!