Sunday, 11 January 2015

Title page Project Life 2015

I decided on a black and white theme to my title page with a hint of gold foil! 
I actually designed this as a 12 x 12 page and then cut it up into sections to fit a design A page protector. 
First I picked my favourite black and white papers of the moment. I love this Ranunculus paper that In a Creative bubble designed and I bought the paper with this in mind. 
I cut our name from printable gold foil using my Cameo and the year too. The font was a free script font available online. 
The impromptu photo of the four of us with our new puppy was taken in a hurry before my son went off back to London after Christmas and I like how its got a casual feel.
The lattice from my recent Project Life kit gives a transparent element that I like. The 'Just Start' card was perfect!
Here is the back of the page
I don't normally do purple so this is a first for me! I remember it being a favourite colour of mine back in the 70s when I was young! I like how it contrast with the mint. Just goes to show how a monthly kit is good for making you try new things! Will share my week 1 page soon that is the same colour scheme, check it out over on Instagram if you can't wait, link in sidebar. TFLx

2 comments:

Sandra said...

I've got that purple card on my desk and I so wanted to put it on my front page, but it just didn't go. You title page is perfect

tartantaz said...

What a lovely family photo. I love what you have done with this page. Tx