Wednesday, 14 January 2015

Week 1 Project Life 2015 - Love the colours!

I don't do purple or lilac usually but I'm loving the combo of colours in this kit! 
One of my goals for Project Life 2015 is to simplify it so it's not so busy with pictures. Taking the Day by Day class at Studio Calico with Nicole Reaves has helped me think about exactly which photo's I want in this album. For years I have taken a photo a day but now I think which are the important ones to tell our story? I think I'm moving away from an illustrated diary type album as they have been before, maybe it's because Ive started the planner this year for a lot of that information.
I do my Project Life week starting on a Sunday to the following Saturday, because I always scrapped it on a Sunday, I'm sticking with that this year too but it meant Week 1 had only three days worth of pictures, so I just selected one.
This page has heat embossing of my one little word for this year and the quote to go with it - LIVE. I am guilty of planning ahead and not actually using today very well, so I'm hoping this is a reminder to not let my life pass by, whilst making plans! Embossing LIVE on that everyday card was inspired! Love the mustard embossing powder too! Who says I don't like yellow??????
This page sits opposite the back of my title page and the colours are reflected perfectly. Love it! It's not often you hear me say that about my own work! TFLx


No comments: