Monday, 2 February 2015

How to use digital project life cards on a layout

I have bought a few sets of digital PL cards by American Crafts before, but now Studio Calico have started to do them and I think it's great. A couple of posts ago, I talked about printing off several cards of one design and then using them to create punch outs. On this layout I just printed another copy of my favourite dog card from last month's set.
I also used all those chipboard words from the PL kit I got in the actual kit box! 
First I laid out the words in 2,3,4,5 letter word lists and selected a few to make a sentence and highlighted them with a yellow chalk ink pad.
I arranged them in an arrow shape and glued them down and then filled in with the left over words.

This layout is simple but effective and I love it! 
This layout was also made using the same set of digital cards but in a different way. This time I printed them all out as index prints.
I arranged them in a grid and then added a small photograph. Although I glued them down I did stitch them in rows too! Minimal embellishment and a small amount of journaling! Love this one too!  TFLx

1 comment:

Sandra said...

I absolutely love how you've used those letters. I've just pinned it as a reminder xx