Sunday, 15 February 2015

More on the grid layouts using Pinspiration!


This grid layout was inspired by this Pinterest pin here. I have been inspired by  textile design a lot recently.

Using the Studio Calico Cirque digital papers I printed them out 4 to a page and trimmed them to 2.5" squares and then rounded the corners. I found a stamp in my collection that looked like a leaf and then used an exclamation mark as a stalk! I stamped with Jenni Bowlin brown sugar ink and Studio Calico going green ink. Some of the leaves I stamped and decoupaged to add dimension and the apples are stitched in place to add texture. Simple but great fun!
This layout was also inspired by textiles, using this pin here.

I used pattern papers for the irregular grid design and then added the black lines using stitching with an Amy Tangerine template and some black thread. The title is sun day using the little bag, which houses the journaling on a white tag.I doodled a border around the edge of the page as I felt it lacked something.
Have you used your Pinterest pins lately? TFLx

3 comments:

Josie said...

Gorgeous page and I also loved your journal in the previous post - You are so talented!

Sandra said...

Oh my. Just gorgeous

Stephie Boots said...

LOVE this! So creative and fab layout :)