For this layout I resized one of my recent snow photographs to 8x6 inches. I then cut it down into two halves that were 4 x 6 photographs and printed them off on my Selphy.
I replaced the four corners with 2x2 pictures that I also took on the same day, that I had printed as a collage on another 6x4.
The title is a digital stamp -Brrr day that I altered and filled in with colour. When I had trimmed them all into 2x2 squares, I measured out on the background and glued them in place. most with flat glue but two with foam squares, the title and the footprint.
I stitched between some squares with my machine and added some simple embellishments. TFlx