Thursday, 5 February 2015

Thursday's planner update - January is a wrap!

Well I did it, I managed to keep up to date in my planner for the first month! At first I was worried it was going to be too much but I have had lots of fun! It might not be everyone's idea of how to do it, but it's quirky and fun and shouts 'me' + you get to use up lots of little supplies and stamps you have hanging around that have never been used before!
I have gone with a few post it notes with dachshunds and some puffy stickers this week and learned that you need to add the puffy stickers after you have written on the back of the page or it is very tricky! 
I also used some yellow, another colour I am learning to embrace!
The final page for the month had a purple theme. Love the Studio Calico Purple Rain ink. Here is where I added that project life sized card I made using a digital stamp, laser printed and then run through the Minc. 



In case you were wondering, yes I have bought a cheap laser printer! TFLx

1 comment:

Sandra said...

You just HAD to buy it, it made perfect sense lol.

I've not even looked at my planner, I really need to get my act together