Thursday, 5 March 2015

Thursday's Planner Update - 2 pages!!

This week in my planner I used up some stickers I had left over from the Studio Calico On The Grid class by Helloforever. The dear lizzy date stamp is stamped on every day in the planner this month (I vary it each month) I also used three photographs to complement the red and lime green feel to the spread. I'm just going with the flow and having fun with it.
I'm not sure if this is the reason but I am all up to date in Project Life too! Having a memory planner helps you remember what you did each week when writing up Project Life, so if you are at all behind then this is a good thing.
Here is the last page for February! All up to date! The card and stickers are from Life.love.paper at Studio Calico, still in stock here, I'm using them in here and Project Life. TFlx

1 comment:

Sandra said...

I joined the capture 30 Facebook group, not sure if you have already but I'm sure people on there would love to see your planner