Friday, 20 March 2015

Thursday's planner update late again!

Went pink in my planner for this spread! Used a Heidi Swapp gold foil Project Life card cut in two and corner rounded. One I wanted to make a flap to hide some hidden journaling, making a hinge from some washi tape.

After three months I am not sure what I am getting out of it, so here is what I think so far;

  • It's a fun thing to do 
  • It really helps when I am doing Project Life (but I'm not behind, but would really help if I was)
  • I can 'dump' some minor stuff in here that doesn't make it into Project Life now
  • I think its an illustrated diary that sits on my desk
  • I collect memorabilia in it that I may scrap, so keeps desk clear
  • Make notes of current classes I'm taking
I am still filling it in retrospectively rather than planning ahead. 
Looking at my Project Life, that is looking much simpler and sleeker, most of the things in it are 'big' events or milestones not the everyday. So far 2015 seems to be all about Sergio our puppy! TFLx

No comments: