Tuesday, 10 March 2015

What Fun! Scrapping with diamond shapes!

I have been scrapping a lot lately and inspired grids made from diamond shapes. This layout is one of my favourites and I love the neutral colours too. 
This one was inspired by the diamond wood veneer in the Studio calico "on the grid" class kit and I backed the diamonds with paper offcuts from the first layout.
I was also inspired to play with the die cuts from that same class kit in a grid formation
This time using the squares diagonally and contrasting it with the wood veneer circle piece.
I thought it too fiddly to back each hole of this veneer, so I punched stars to echo the die cuts and stitched them in each circle.
Why don't you have a go yourself? TFLx

2 comments:

Sandra said...

I honestly don't know anyone with as much creative flair as you x

Anonymous said...

A great way to use up paper scraps....Mgt.