Tuesday, 28 April 2015

Project Life catch up!

Been so busy 'round here this Easter, finally back into a sort of routine! managed to catch up with Project Life a bit this week! Week 14 included Easter weekend, so I went with a yellow feel to this page. I included some of my Easter cards and part of an anniversary card cut down to 3x4. The top right was an acetate from the previous layout and I didn't like the pink on the back so I gold foiled a heart using my Minc machine and a laser printer and glued it in place. No photo's on this side.
On the right hand page,
A photo of my son in his dance show that we went to London to see. Also a photo of my wardrobe reorganising.
I even had a go with the silk screen from a previous Studio Calico kit (no connection) and stitched some sequins around the outside. On to week 15 next! TFLx

No comments: