Thursday, 9 April 2015

Thursday's planner update


This week, with it being Easter I decided to make an insert for my planner. I printed off the free printable from Maggie Holmes blog then I cropped it and converted it to black and white before printing it at this size, on my laser printer. I then ran it through the Minc foiling machine with gold foil and mounted it on card. I love how it turned out.
This week I used the Studio Calico Purple Rain ink and Blush crush for my stamping. I also included some scaled down printables (see a previous post) and a die cut of the word Easter left over from my Easter cards. I filled the last space with a quote I liked from Instagram using up a mixture of small alphas. A few puffy sticker hearts and some perforated quote strips from a Studio calico kit and it was all done. TFLx

No comments: